We Love Interns:
We’re always looking for the best, brightest and most creative minds in interior design. If you’re interested in completing an internship with us, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Join Our Team:
If you’re interested in becoming part of a team that excels in creating excellent interior design/merchandising as well as client partnerships, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s so much talent out there. Show us yours!
- 2+ years experience in purchasing and/or customer service related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office; Excel proficiency is a must
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Problem-solving skills and good judgement
- Maintain confidentiality
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus
The qualified individual will be responsible for all aspects of the purchasing process for model home furnishings and various community amenity spaces.
For the purchasing agent position, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Mikayla at email@example.com.